Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God?
  • Thank God that He sees you, knows you, understands your heart, and still loves you.
  • Thank Him for promoting you “only” in His perfect time, when He knows you are ready; for promoting you too soon would hurt you, not help you.
  • Praise Him for the fact that all promotion and increase comes from Him!
  • Ask Father God to search your heart by His Spirit. Ask Him to get everything out of you that isn’t just like Him, so that you can qualify for promotion.
  • Ask Him to shape your heart and form your character, making you just like Him.
  • Ask Him to change your heart, take away your stony heart, and give you His heart. Ask God to take away your old spirit and give you His Spirit.
  • Ask Him to make you promotable in His opinion, which is the only opinion that matters!
  • Ask Him to promote you at the right time into the next level of opportunity, influence, and blessing that He has for you.
  • Thank Him that He doesn’t have to get anybody else on board when He is ready to promote you. He can promote you all by Himself.
  • Thank Him and praise Him for His promotion that He is bringing you.
    • Thank Him that His eye is on the sparrow, and He most definitely is watching over you and perfecting ALL things that concern you!
    • Promotion can only come from God. When you look to man for promotion, you’ll be nothing but disappointed. But if you look to God, trusting Him to judge every situation fairly and promote you into whatever He knows is best, THEN you will be blessed.

The above information came from a Bible Study I am doing on You Version.

• Never have or operate with a spirit of entitlement. Because all we deserve is death and the grave if it had not been for God sending His son, Jesus Christ!

And always remember God is your source!

Last edited:
Are You Ready For A Promotion From God?
  • Thank God that He sees you, knows you, understands your heart, and still loves you.
  • Thank Him for promoting you “only” in His perfect time, when He knows you are ready; for promoting you too soon would hurt you, not help you.
  • Praise Him for the fact that all promotion and increase comes from Him!
  • Ask Father God to search your heart by His Spirit. Ask Him to get everything out of you that isn’t just like Him, so that you can qualify for promotion.
  • Ask Him to shape your heart and form your character, making you just like Him.
  • Ask Him to change your heart, take away your stony heart, and give you His heart. Ask God to take away your old spirit and give you His Spirit.
  • Ask Him to make you promotable in His opinion, which is the only opinion that matters!
  • Ask Him to promote you at the right time into the next level of opportunity, influence, and blessing that He has for you.
  • Thank Him that He doesn’t have to get anybody else on board when He is ready to promote you. He can promote you all by Himself.
  • Thank Him and praise Him for His promotion that He is bringing you.
    • Thank Him that His eye is on the sparrow, and He most definitely is watching over you and perfecting ALL things that concern you!
    • Promotion can only come from God. When you look to man for promotion, you’ll be nothing but disappointed. But if you look to God, trusting Him to judge every situation fairly and promote you into whatever He knows is best, THEN you will be blessed.

The above information came from a Bible Study I am doing on You Version.

• Never have or operate with a spirit of entitlement. Because all we deserve is death and the grave if it had not been for God sending His son, Jesus Christ!

And always remember God is your source!
Truly inspiring. God bless you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
God you know my history and sufferings when it comes to my love life or finding a partner. I don’t believe you brought Jefferson into my life just because or to teach me another lesson. This relationship has brought me closer to you than I’ve been in years as him and I share this in common and...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. Thank you God for the time I have had with Bill the last few weeks but our problems still haven't been resolved. It breaks my heart & I have to fight the tears back when he leavesvor I leave to go home. Please...
Replies
Views
Pray for Bryan Wee that God will introduce a group of Malaysian Christian and guide him toward salvation and change to become his original sex. We pray for the spirit of transgender to be gone in Jesus name. Ask God to restore his masculinity and guide him away from anything that will hinder him...
Replies
Views
We would be honored to pray for your husband as he prepares for his job interview. Let us pray: Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you with grateful hearts, knowing that you are the source of all wisdom and guidance. We lift up this dear husband to you as he prepares for his job interview. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom