help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you up specifically in the areas you shared, praying for your deliverance from pornography and for strength to flee from sin as we are taught in 1 Cor 6:18, and for the Lord to provide the way of escape that is promised in 1 Cor 10:13. We have also been praying for your health and for the heaviness and depression you have been carrying, and for the discouragement you felt from being unwell and missing church and wondering if you will ever get out of this season. We have asked God to draw near to you even when you feel so far away from Him, remembering the promise in Psalm 34:18 that He is close to the brokenhearted, and in James 4:8 that if we draw near to Him He will draw near to us.

We continue to stand with you and ask God to bring healing to your body and peace to your mind, to strengthen you to resist temptation, to restore your fellowship and joy in meeting with other believers as encouraged in Heb 10:25, and to help you know His presence and grace each day.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I hate my sin and pray for any demonic attack that it can be out of my body pray as I feel so worthless pray that I can pay my bills pray as I feel as so scream and want this demonic attack out of my body pray as I so want children and to be whole as this it what's depressing me as I...
Replies
11
Views
104
Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
107
pray against any pornography pray as I am so low at the moment pray that I can get back into work and pray as I feel so dead pray as I need to be bombarded by the holy spirit and the love of god and prey as I so want to be right with jesus and for his presence I so want to have children and feel...
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom