Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To god and Jesus be the glory. Good afternoon. I am requesting a prayer for success opening a bank account. You see someone sent a check to me and it bounced. I had issues with a different bank because they would not use my phone number for verification and I reported them to the Commission...
Replies
14
Views
172
I need prayer for financial distress after the death of my mother many circumstances caused a lot pain, I have a credit card debt I was not able to pay during that time because I was out of work now Im back at work but Im not able to pay in full I explained to the bank but they just dont want to...
Replies
11
Views
139
Please pray for my financial situation. I have a wonderful job I make good money. I helped my two youngest get on their feet after their dad passed, I now have credit card debt to pay off. I'm getting older I'm single living on one income; I will never tell them I'm in debt. I don't like to...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom