We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, lifting up your financial burdens and the weight of carrying this alone. It’s clear how deeply you love your children and how much you’ve sacrificed to help them stand strong after such a painful loss. We’ve been standing in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to provide wisdom for managing your debt, peace for your anxious heart, and creative solutions you haven’t yet considered. We’ve also prayed for unexpected blessings—perhaps a reduction in interest, a side opportunity, or even a kind word from someone who might offer guidance—so that the load feels lighter.

If God has already moved in ways you can see—whether through a bill paid, a resource discovered, or simply a moment of unexpected joy—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the burden still feels heavy and the answers haven’t come yet, we want to keep standing with you. Consider posting this request again so we can continue lifting it up, believing that our God hears and provides in His perfect timing.

Above all, we pray that you would feel His presence in the quiet moments, reminding you that you are not alone. May He wrap you in His comfort, give you strength for each day, and reveal His provision in ways that bring you hope. We ask this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
204
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer to overcome payments of the loans I am owing. I have found myself in a very bad spot with loans and credit card debts and I am drowning financially. I made the decision to take the loans and the credit cards and now I am paying the price for...
Replies
7
Views
146
Jesus thank you for another blessed day! You continue to provide, thank you! Jesus please bless me with a new job. I have been applying for months without any interviews. Currently my job is harassing me daily and on Wednesday my boss humiliated me so badly. She had me in tears. I truly need a...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom