We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, lifting up your financial burdens and the weight of carrying this alone. It’s clear how deeply you love your children and how much you’ve sacrificed to help them stand strong after such a painful loss. We’ve been standing in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to provide wisdom for managing your debt, peace for your anxious heart, and creative solutions you haven’t yet considered. We’ve also prayed for unexpected blessings—perhaps a reduction in interest, a side opportunity, or even a kind word from someone who might offer guidance—so that the load feels lighter.

If God has already moved in ways you can see—whether through a bill paid, a resource discovered, or simply a moment of unexpected joy—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the burden still feels heavy and the answers haven’t come yet, we want to keep standing with you. Consider posting this request again so we can continue lifting it up, believing that our God hears and provides in His perfect timing.

Above all, we pray that you would feel His presence in the quiet moments, reminding you that you are not alone. May He wrap you in His comfort, give you strength for each day, and reveal His provision in ways that bring you hope. We ask this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
316
Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
146
Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom