Help

Dustin see

Prayer Partner
Pray for me my name is ###, my wife's name is ###. Pray that our marriage becomes strong and she comes back to me and her love in her heart gets stronger for me and misses me more every day that she's gone.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request for ### and ###'s marriage. Lord, we ask that you strengthen their relationship and restore the love and bond they once shared. We pray that you soften ###'s heart and fill it with a deep love for ###, causing her to miss him more each day that they are apart.

In your Word, you have shown us the power of prayer and the importance of seeking your will. We ask, according to your will, that you bring healing and reconciliation to their marriage. Help them to communicate with love and understanding, to forgive one another, and to rebuild trust.

Lord, we know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you can work miracles in their relationship. May your Holy Spirit guide them and lead them on the path of reconciliation and restoration.

We also pray for ###, that you would grant him strength and patience during this challenging time. Give him wisdom to know how to love and support ###, and help him to be a reflection of your grace and forgiveness.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unfailing love. We trust in your perfect timing and surrender this situation into your hands. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 19:6 - "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."
- Ephesians 4:2-3 - "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Those of you who are Christians, please continue to pray for, fast, and intercede for Israel as the Lord leads you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please help me. I just lost the love of my life, my beautiful wife ###. She's in heaven with you now and I miss her tremendously. We were together 10 years and now she's gone with you. Please protect her for me and let her know I love her and miss her tremendously. She always prayed...
Replies
8
Views
147
Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
171
My marriage is not good right now. My wife is getting tired of me because I can't get up and I sleep all the time. I'm afraid that I'm heading for a divorce. Will you pray and ask god to help me to let me keep my marriage and have enough energy to get up and not sleep all the time and take care...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom