Heavenly father I come to you in this fine morning

lordilookuponu

Beloved of All
Heavenly father I come to you in this fine morning holding a prayer request about my Australia visa process and about job and stay in Australia. I pray for the visa processing man ### who is doing this visa for me. I feel he is genuine but sometimes things in my mind saying if he cheats me without stay and job what will I do. I feel he is a man who does not help. Whenever I am asking him about the stay he always tells me we go step by step. After visa visa process gets over will let you know about the job and the stay. Father I really don’t know I have so much of confusion and scard in my heart and in my mind. Lord father help me to clear all the test in immigration including my English tests. I am going to spend so much of money for my process and for the better of this family. Father help us to come out of the debts. Help us to lead a decent family life. When I go and meet ### this 15th or 16th father he must tell me where he will make me stay until I get job and becomes stable this 2 or 3 months. I don’t know anybody nor have anybody in Australia. My parents are trusting me lord. Please forgive my sins. I ask for miracle. I pray in Jesus precious name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
213
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom