Heart failure, breathing problems

Hi my name is ###, can you please pray for me, I have heart problems, I'm having some difficulty breathing as well, can you please pray for me that our Lord may have mercy on me and heal me, to heal my heart? I really appreciate your faithful prayers, thank you so much! May God bless you all abundantly in Christ Jesus our Lord.
amen total healing in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kidney disease working 17% ,Edema in legs and feet , congestive heart failure,heart valves ,macular degeneration,,high blood pressure ,
Replies
12
Views
137
My husband ### heart is failing with a low eje fraction of ###% . In need of a miraculous prayer to save him . Our ### yr old son desperately need his dad.
Replies
13
Views
133
I need prayer. I have been on necessary medications for ### years. I have been having drug interactions from the beginning, which includes chronic mucus in esophagus and throat and swelling and inflammation of the throat with severe breathing problems. They've switched my meds with basically the...
Replies
6
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom