Hearing

Hello
I am ### and I am a girl. Please pray for my hearing so that I can hear.
I want to hear.. it is one of my depression to not hear what others are talking about. And I am always sad and depressed about it. I am praying as well but no answer ... so keep praying for me pleaseeeeeee
Lord Jesus, I thank You in advance for healing ### and blessing her to hear perfectly. Bless her greatly. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mother of 2 and my home is set to be foreclosed on . I have a hearing tomorrow ### at ### I need a miracle all earthly doors and help has been closed and dead ends. I am pulling on Heaven for an open Heaven to pour over my home and every area of my life. I have been in my home for...
Replies
13
Views
225
Please pray for God's favor over my disability hearing on October 15. Pray that every medical record, document, and report needed for my case is released without difficulty, that the judge and everyone involved would have clarity and understanding, and that God's justice, mercy, and provision...
Replies
12
Views
73
Prayers for a family member having to go to preliminary hearing. Please pray that hearing is dismissed before it happens
Replies
15
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom