Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I can not take it anymore my anxiety is so high and my ears are ringing loud help Lord help me Lord healing for me and my hubby for everything good health marriage ect getting along and healing for my sisters and families healing for ### she has brain cancer and needs your healing Lord..I...
Replies
10
Views
23
Please pray for me. I have been having a lot of health issues that are affecting my daily life. It is affected my mental health really badly. To the point I can't eat well or sleep. I have lost a lot of weight. I really need prayers for healing. Lord heal me from head to toe. Please restore my...
Replies
11
Views
167
Please pray for me to get a healing from the ear, the jaw, the neck, the left side of the neck that your left side of the ear. Both of the ear for the left side of the ear are smart. I don’t that the other ear is fine. I’m just the job two sides of Joe got to recover me my niece and my eyes too...
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom