healing

Murhej

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for me "###" for healing from lungs disease...
god bless yuo...
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click Read & Pray:
```
 
please pray for me "### ###" for healing from lungs disease...
god bless yuo...
Prayed. The answer is on the way. Please follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.
 
Hello, ###! I’m sorry to hear about your health condition. Be certain that the Lord cares for you. I just said a prayer, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, and surround you with His peace. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone. I please ask that you say a prayer for healing for my ###'s lungs and health. She got pneumonia in both of her lungs, and has been down a couple weeks. She also has Crohn’s Disease which makes the recovery time even harder. This time is very difficult for her as she can’t work, and...
Replies
11
Views
56
Please pray for my father, ###, he is suffering from lungs scarring and kidney disease. I believe God can heal him.thank you
Replies
13
Views
203
Please brethren pray for my Wife ###, she has stage 4 cancer in her right lung and emphysema in her left lung, she's to weak to take chemotherapy at the moment but the doctors are trying a treatment to strengthen her to be able to take chemotherapy, she's only ### and she's a mighty woman of God...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom