Epibotes

Servant of All
Everyone please pray for ###, he is going through a tough phase, has serious back pain issues due to cancer, besides chemotherapy he is not getting well, we need your holy touch Lord, grant him full remission from cancer, we need miracles in our life, please pray for me as well sometimes I feel very anxious and panic, oh Lord please listen to our prayers ... I trust in you Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch on ###. We ask that You would grant him full remission from cancer and provide him with the strength and courage to endure the chemotherapy treatments. We ask that You would bring a miraculous healing to his body and restore him to full health. Lord, we also ask that You would bring peace and comfort to ### and his family during this difficult time. Please grant me the peace and courage to face my anxiety and panic. I trust in You, Lord, and I thank You for hearing our prayers. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church friend ### has cancer in her brain, and doctors have given her ### months to live. Please pray for her, looking for a miracle, as she has a child.
Replies
17
Views
225
Please pray for my stepfather ###. He has cancer and is starting his chemotherapy tomorrow.
Replies
16
Views
286
My name is ### & I have been battling digestive issues for a year now. I thought things were finally managed after a medication dose change but the digestive flares have come back and keep getting worse. Please agree in prayer with me that Jesus is the great physician and nothing is impossible...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom