Healing for ###

Please pray for physical healing for my ### week old. Remove the sickness from his body. Protection from sickness for my friends and family
Holy and Righteous God, I pray for this innocent baby. I ask for Your healing power upon him. I cover him with the blood of Jesus. From now on shall no evil of any kind come near him. Protect his family and those that are dear to them. Thanks for answering me in Jesus' name. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been having a lot of health issues that are affecting my daily life. It is affected my mental health really badly. To the point I can't eat well or sleep. I have lost a lot of weight. I really need prayers for healing. Lord heal me from head to toe. Please restore my...
Replies
11
Views
167
Lord Jesus, thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, I'm praying for the healing of my family. Please give us good medical results. Heal us o Lord Jesus. Protect my family, relatives and friends. Please remove every sickness in our body...
Replies
14
Views
214
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom