Healing for ###

Please pray for physical healing for my ### week old. Remove the sickness from his body. Protection from sickness for my friends and family

###​

### ·

ok many of us know this however some don't.
When someone says you won something and you have to
praying for healing
❤
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Please pray for physical healing for my ### week old. Remove the sickness from his body. Protection from sickness for my friends and family

Please pray for physical healing for my ### week old. Remove the sickness from his body. Protection from sickness for my friends and family
God give me Grace to bear my child's sickness with strength and patience. Bless me, oh Father, and restore my child (###) to health. Do not forsake us, but give us an assurance of your loving Kingdom. In the name of your holy son Jesus Christ. Through the intercession of our loving mother Mary. Amen. My friend I will also pray for your baby ###. In Jesus name. Amen. May God bless you all.
 
Please pray for physical healing for my ### week old. Remove the sickness from his body. Protection from sickness for my friends and family
Lord, we know that children are a gift from you. We also know that you never give us gifts that bring us sorrow and anxiety. Aim basing in this to pray for ###'s baby's total physical healing. Give this parent the joy of having a healthy baby. I build a wall of protection from sickness around ###'s friends and family in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been having a lot of health issues that are affecting my daily life. It is affected my mental health really badly. To the point I can't eat well or sleep. I have lost a lot of weight. I really need prayers for healing. Lord heal me from head to toe. Please restore my...
Replies
11
Views
167
Lord Jesus, thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, I'm praying for the healing of my family. Please give us good medical results. Heal us o Lord Jesus. Protect my family, relatives and friends. Please remove every sickness in our body...
Replies
14
Views
214
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom