Healing For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
Please, I ask for your continued prayer for my Christian wife; she has much pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20, And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.
 
Lord heal these two. Amen and Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will heal my family. Heal my ### and ### according to Your Holy Word. I thank You for healing my family Lord Jesus. God I thank You for loving me and my family. Amen!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to everyone in the group I’m in need of urgent fervent prayer. I want to restore my relationship with Christ as I’m in a serious spiritual warfare battle and have been under attack for weeks. I also need physical and emotional healing as I’m suffering in multiple areas. This has affected...
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray that my older daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. Let her see clearly that the exhaustion, financial hardship, spiritual attacks, division, isolation and exclusion is coming from this relationship. I...
Replies
11
Views
100
Please pray that my sweet older daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. Let her see clearly tonight that the exhaustion, financial hardship, spiritual attacks, division, isolation and exclusion is coming from this...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,657
Messages
16,813,762
Members
650,938
Latest member
Nalienkaurfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom