Heal ### from trauma

Holy Spirit, draw son ### to therapy. Jesus, I pray a miracle . . heal his heart, soul, spirit & body. Thank You, ###
###, may the Heavenly Father meet all of your son's needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide, heal, and greatly bless ###, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I forgive those who hurt me and I heal from traumas my heart feels heavy and sad and draining me of energy
Replies
9
Views
221
Prayer for healing I had a in-law who has Jezebel spirit sort through my childhood photos and destroy without consent most of the good photos taken. So they left diminished copies of myself and destroyed a lot of portraits too. In my day to day I do get a bit trauma from what they did. They...
Replies
11
Views
210
Need some prayer and also its impacting my sleep too and impacted other areas.
Replies
9
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom