Happy New Month 💞

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Amen..wishing u the same. Please pray for me for two wheeler vehicle that I desperately need for my job. Pray for God's wisdom, knowledge and guidance for me to excel in my job. God bless u.
Thank you Lord for the gift of two wheeler vehicle for Smilee. Thank you for wisdom, knowledge & guidance for Smilee to excel all through.
We know you will do much more than we can ask or even think of.
In Jesus name amen 🙏

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Psalm 128..... Happy are all who fear the lord, who walk in the ways of God. What your hands provide you will enjoy; you will be happy and prosper:"like a fruitful Vine your wife within your home, like all of plants your children around your table just so will they be blessed who fear the lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
May the New Year bring good health wisdom, unity with our loved ones and Friends. We thank God, for all he has provided us. The blessings he has given us as we continue to grow. To make the world a better place to live in peace on Earth through Jesus Christ. Amen.--- Romans 15:13. May the God of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Well, the first thing you should do is this. Thank God for giving you a new year to live for Him. To love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. To serve Him and adore Him in everything you do or say. Be a blessing to everyone. Forget all the wrongs people have done to you, pray for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Lord, our wonderful Savior want us all to be happy and joyful in our life. Just give Him a chance. He want us all to rejoice in His holy presence. Only Jesus is the fountain of all joy. Let us all stop to be waiting to be happy. True happiness comes from knowing Jesus. Add joy and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom