Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The Lord, our wonderful Savior want us all to be happy and joyful in our life. Just give Him a chance. He want us all to rejoice in His holy presence. Only Jesus is the fountain of all joy.

Let us all stop to be waiting to be happy.
True happiness comes from knowing Jesus.
Add joy and peace to your troubled soul.
Give all your burdens and all your pain to the Lord.
Stop worrying about anything that goes around.
Set your eyes on the Lord.
Wish everyone a lovely day.
A day full of joy and happiness.
Show they that Jesus is coming soon.
To take us all home to glory.
That is where we will find true happiness,
True Joy in Him alone.

In Your presence there is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forever more.
Psalm 16.11

As for me... the joy of the Lord is my strenght. He continually gives me strenght to continue the road that leads to heaven.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let every single pore in our body absorb the light of God shining all over the place so we will see and feel His presence in our heart and life. Swim into the joy of heaven coming down to all of us who seek His face and start glorifying His holy name. Cast away all dark ideas and thoughts that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a heavenly gift coming down from heaven. Joy that overflows our soul because Jesus lives in our heart and His joy comes out to our eyes, ears and mouth. Smile so others will smile along with you. Only Jesus can give us this wonderful gift of a satisfied confidence in Him. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, He want us all full of His presence in your life so you will shine like the sun in a dark world. Away sad and lonely voices calling. Old and forgotten pain no more. My heart has found a remedy. A true joy in life. Deep inmersed in Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom