Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Well, the first thing you should do is this. Thank God for giving you a new year to live for Him. To love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. To serve Him and adore Him in everything you do or say. Be a blessing to everyone. Forget all the wrongs people have done to you, pray for those who refuse to come to church and reject Jesus. Pray for your boss who continually picks on you and for all your coworkers who are so far away from the Lord.

The pages of our life are blank.
We are going to put words and action on it.
Giving all praise and honor to God
To lead us,
To guide us,
To make us all a blessing.
Each and new day are a gift.
A wonderful gift coming from heaven.
Use the day, the month and the year.
To honor and glorify the Lord.
Forever shall His name be praised.
Now and forever more.

Amen

Here comes a brand new year for you and for me. Lots of new things to do for the glory of God the Father. A clean, blank new slate to write on what you did for Jesus. He is giving us a wonderful opportunity to glorify His holy name in whatever things we do or say. To everyone we wish the best things happening in the New Year. Full of blessings, help and grace from the Lord our God who is merciful and kind to everyone who comes to Him.

My life belongs to You, dear Lord. Use me for Your glory and honor.
Amen

Well, the first thing you should do is this. Thank God for giving you a new year to live for Him. To love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. To serve Him and adore Him in everything you do or say. Be a blessing to everyone. Forget all the wrongs people have done to you, pray for those who refuse to come to church and reject Jesus. Pray for your boss who continually picks on you and for all your coworkers who are so far away from the Lord.

The pages of our life are blank.
We are going to put words and action on it.
Giving all praise and honor to God
To lead us,
To guide us,
To make us all a blessing.
Each and new day are a gift.
A wonderful gift coming from heaven.
Use the day, the month and the year.
To honor and glorify the Lord.
Forever shall His name be praised.
Now and forever more.

Amen

Here comes a brand new year for you and for me. Lots of new things to do for the glory of God the Father. A clean, blank new slate to write on what you did for Jesus. He is giving us a wonderful opportunity to glorify His holy name in whatever things we do or say. To everyone we wish the best things happening in the New Year. Full of blessings, help and grace from the Lord our God who is merciful and kind to everyone who comes to Him.

My life belongs to You, dear Lord. Use me for Your glory and honor.
Amen
I will keep persevering and moving forward with the Gospel of the Kingdom.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Heavenly Father I pray that You would guide my steps, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Then I will teach transgressors your ways, so that sinners will turn back to you.(Psalm 51 :10-13)
Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them. A...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I’m a resolutions maker. Not always a resolution keeper. But I find that setting out some goals or a theme for the year get me on a better track than doing nothing. Not that there’s anything independently special about January 1, but that turn of the year feels like a chance to take stock...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory. Teach us o...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom