What should we give on Halloween?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them.

A. Childrens Book of Life.
B. Bible for children.
C. New Testament with pictures.
D. Christian Trackt
E. Tell them Noahs Ark.
F. David and Goliath.

Picture Bible is a lovely gift for them. Those pictures are excellent for children and adults, it has proved to be a wonderful gift for anyone to read and understand and believe what Jesus did on the cross.

By all means, save some from going down to hells burning fire.

Be a blessing to children.
It is a gift so divine.
A heavenly reminder.
To be a blessing to others.
A treasure that comes from heaven.
Joy fills their heart.
Someone is praying for them.
Walking in darkness is not nice.
Bring them to the light of Jesus.
It will set your soul a joyful start.

Let the little children come to Me... says the Lord. Do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to each one of them.
Matt. 19.14

Dear Lord, please, save all these children and their parents who are Trick or Treat around our streets. May Jesus touch their hearts as we give those wonderful gifts that comes from heaven.
Amen

Give the best of Gods word to all children and adults that come to your door. Prayer, bible study, deliverance from satans temptations, healing of depression, sickness and stress. When we practice evil all kinds of sickness shall come to us sent by satan to make us all depressed, worried and alone. Call to the Lord for salvation cometh from Him.

Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them.

B. Bible for children.
D. Christian Trackt
E. Tell them Noahs Ark.
F. David and Goliath.

Picture Bible is a lovely gift for them. Those pictures are excellent for children and adults, it has proved to be a wonderful gift for anyone to read and understand and believe what Jesus did on the cross.

It is a gift so divine.
A heavenly reminder.
Joy fills their heart.

Let the little children come to Me... says the Lord. Do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to each one of them.
Matt. 19.14

Dear Lord, please, save all these children and their parents who are Trick or Treat around our streets. May Jesus touch their hearts as we give those wonderful gifts that comes from heaven.
Amen
Pray for those children and their parents. They really need the Lord.

B. Bible for children.
D. Christian Trackt
E. Tell them Noahs Ark.
F. David and Goliath.

It is a gift so divine.
A heavenly reminder.
Joy fills their heart.

Matt. 19.14

Amen
Forget yourself and close your eyes and start praying and praising to Jesus for those children who will come in and knock your door. Ask the Lord to save them and lead them all to heaven. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is a beautiful gift for children as they celebrate Christmas and for the parents to enjoy teaching them Gods word. A wonderful gift for the New Year is a Bible App for kids. Soft and easy were our craddle. Coarse and hard our Saviors lay. For us He came. To suffer and save. When His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 1–3 , Matthew 24:1–28 We prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat. - Nehemiah 4:9 When Wallace and Mary Brown moved to an impoverished part of Birmingham, England, to pastor a dying church, they didn’t know that a gang had made the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Love reading all the time what Jesus said. Let the children come to Me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them. Matt. 19.14 Be kind to children, love them as Jesus loved and teach them Gods word, praying to God for salvaton of all of them. Even the unborn need our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Everyone who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul should call on the Lord all the time, every single day of your life, just as parents love to hear their children calling on them when trouble comes along, so God, loves to hear what His dear children want and desire from Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My wife left me for another men, her boss. I lost my job of fourty years and now I am unemployed. My children has grown up and got married and left me all alone in this world. My heart is broken, peope dont care and they forget us right away. I am calling on the Lord for my eyes to be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom