Nobody is reading this thread right now.

May the New Year bring good health wisdom, unity with our loved ones and Friends. We thank God, for all he has provided us. The blessings he has given us as we continue to grow. To make the world a better place to live in peace on Earth through Jesus Christ. Amen.--- Romans 15:13. May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in Hope. Amen.

May the New Year bring good health wisdom, unity with our loved ones and Friends. We thank God, for all he has provided us. The blessings he has given us as we continue to grow. To make the world a better place to live in peace on Earth through Jesus Christ. Amen.--- Romans 15:13. May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in Hope. Amen.
Amen. God is able. Today, we are thinking about how the world was almost stopped due to covid. It was such a terrifying thing. The day of the Lord is near. Shall we pray for those who have not yet been saved? May God bless you and your family.

God almighty is giving us a wonderful year to be a blessing to everyone we find in the street, at home, at work and wherever we are. Shine for Jesus, He alone is worthy of all praise.

Amen. God is able. Today, we are thinking about how the world was almost stopped due to covid. It was such a terrifying thing. The day of the Lord is near. Shall we pray for those who have not yet been saved? May God bless you and your family.
Our wonderful Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ will send healing and mercy to all of us who worry about the virus spreading all over the world. All we have to do is to fast and pray daily before Jesus and ask to take away all fear, worry and this awful virus that is going around. Sing praises to Jesus day and night. He delights in the praises of His people.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus may come this year, we do not really know, but for sure, He will be here to take us all home to heaven. Be in prayer, wait for Him coming in the clouds to take us all home to glory. Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up to You. Come and quench this thrist of my soul. Bread of heaven fill me till I want no more. Fill my cup and fill it up till I want no more.

Amen

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom