Happy And Blessed New Year!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MTN

Lord as we enter the year 2010, I ask Your Blessings over each person and their families who frequent prayerrequest.com. Lord, may this year be the year that all our prayers that have been answered in the supernatural manifest in the natural by way of the Holy Spirit. I declare 2010 to be a year of increased prosperity in health, wealth, relationships, spirituality. May we all draw closer to you this year and every year there after. I pray a special anointing over this board, protection and favour. I thank You Lord that each and everyone of our prayers have been answered according to Your will and that in 2010 we all will experience the Joy of the Lord, which is our strength each and every day, no matter the situation! I come bodly to the Throne Room of Grace with my request as You so directed by way of our Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN!

God bless you all and HAPPY 2010 NEW YEAR!!

Megan

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for your prayer Megan!

May the Lord indeed draw us all closer and have favor with all of us and to lead us to increase in our life. In Jesus Name. amen

Yes, Lord, I too am in agreement to Megan's Prayer Lord, I Pray for her son Lord, Draw him back to you Lord, Give her your Strength and courage Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

clap2.gif
Hi Megan,

Thanks for your prayer for us. I appreciate it very much. Such a lovely thought.

Maryd
stars.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom