These are prayer requests from the year 2009.

M
Lord as we enter the year 2010, I ask Your Blessings over each person and their families who frequent prayerrequest.com. Lord, may this year be the year that all our prayers that have been answered in the supernatural manifest in the natural by way of the Holy Spirit. I declare 2010 to be a year...
Replies
Views
S
I WOULD LIKE TO PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE TO BE RESTORED.(BOBBIE AND KIRK). THAT KIRK COME TO KNOW HIS LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE DELIVERED FROM HIS DRUG ADDICTIONS. THANK YOU LORD!AMEN.
Replies
Views
Hosea
H
G
I request deliverance and healing for the Apostle Walter Lee Edwards! He has been diagnosed with CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE, FLUID BUILD-UP IN THE LUNGS AND ALLOVER THE BODY, and some other diagnostic challenges. There is also findings that the left side of his brain is not functioning properly.
Replies
Views
Nancy
N
J
Dear Lord, I am praying for my Tito Michael Recovery in the Hopsital. He has a stroke ang left arm ang left leg are paralyzed. Please heal him Lord. We love him so much he is so good. Thank you Lord. Jonilyn
Replies
Views
Nancy
N
A
for the GOD sister and brother please pray for my children safety to go back in pangasinan this coming sunday and pray for me to find new job here in taiwan for my new employer i pray i can find a i t employer here salvation of my family and relastionship for my husband now im complecated with...
Replies
Views
I ask for wisdom on what to do tonight: go to a prayer meeting or stay in and watch a Christian Conference. Please agree with me I know & do God's will. I ask for protection if I go out & protection for my children who are going to a different prayer meeting. Thank you in Jesus' name.
Replies
Views
K
Last monday I came home to find a starving, sick dog laying on my doorstep. He DESPERATELY needed help. I sent my husband in to get him some food and I stayed outside talking to him. When my husband hadn't returned quickly, I went inside and my own dog got out, bit the poor dog and chased it...
Replies
Views
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER BAD THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN GETTING OTHERS IN TROUBLE THEY CAN'T SEE THER FAUGHTS BUT MAKES THINGS UP ABOUT OTHERS PLEASE PRAY LORD PLEASE PROTECT MY JOB LORD YOU KNOW THEY HAVE CALLED ME TODAY BUT IT WAS TO LATE TO CALL BACK I PRAY LORD IF THEY HAVE TRY GETTING ME IN TROUBLE...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father , In Jesus name i pray to you today , I am asking you double portion of the anointing of your Holy Spirit , As you promised that you will give the Spirit for whom asking you , I am waiting the rains from you God , I want to live always in the Presence of Your Holy Spirit ...
Replies
Views
G
Please pray for my son. He is in love with someone who is not a Christian. He wants to marry her. She is a wonderful person but she needs to be saved before he marries her. I am afraid he will marry her anyway. She also has a child. My prayer is for him to marry a Christian and have a Christian...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom