Restored Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOUTHERNDOLL31

I WOULD LIKE TO PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE TO BE RESTORED.(BOBBIE AND KIRK). THAT KIRK COME TO KNOW HIS LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE DELIVERED FROM HIS DRUG ADDICTIONS. THANK YOU LORD!AMEN.

Lord I am standing in prayer for this couple for you to heal their marriage and that Kirk come to know you and deliver him from drug and let know that he can get a holy ghost high and that is the best feeling and let him fall in love with you and he want need drugs anymore in Jesus Name Amen

Yes, Lord, I too am in agreement to this prayer, in Jesus Name Amen

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZXTwogThFc

DEAR LORD I PRAY THAT YOU RESTORE THEIR MARRIAGE TEN FOLD, I PRAY THAT YOU OPEN KIRK'S EYES TO SEE THE LIGHT OF GODS TRUTH AND TO SALVATION, I PRAY THAT YOU GUIDE KIRK TO SALVATION AND FILL THEM BOTH WITH YOURR PRESENCE, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

"I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies." Psalm 18:1-3

I pray for Bobbie and Kirk, reveal to them anything in their own heart that is threatening their union. I pray for the restoration of their marriage into the covenant that You intended. I pray that Your Love flows through each of them to the other. I pray for Bobbie and Kirk to trust in You Lord and have faith that You will take care of all their needs, problems and trials. Renew their strength and cover them in Your peace. Give them patience to allow Your plan for them to work. I pray for Your constant guidance of Kirk in order that he remain in the center of Your will, guide and direct his every step and reveal Your plans and assignments for his life leading him to be the man, father and husband You created him to be, I pray that Your Will be done.

Heavenly Father, I ask you, LORD, to rebuke and bind Satan in the name and through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. [Jude 9]

I ask you to build a “Hedge of Thorns†around Kirk, so that anyone with wrong influence will lose interest in him and leave. [Hosea 2:5-7; Job 1-3]

I base this prayer on the command of Your Word which states, “Therefore, don’t let anyone separate what God has joined togetherâ€. [Matthew 19:6]

Father God, Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. I pray in Jesus Christ name, Amen. [I John 5:15;John 14:13-14]

thornsa.jpg

"Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!" Luke 1:45

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom