Need All Prayers

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnan67

Servant of All
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER BAD THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN GETTING OTHERS IN TROUBLE THEY CAN'T SEE THER FAUGHTS BUT MAKES THINGS UP ABOUT OTHERS PLEASE PRAY LORD PLEASE PROTECT MY JOB LORD YOU KNOW THEY HAVE CALLED ME TODAY BUT IT WAS TO LATE TO CALL BACK I PRAY LORD IF THEY HAVE TRY GETTING ME IN TROUBLE LORD PLEASE ALLOW IT BE MISS PLACE AND I PRAY LORD PLEASE JUST LET THEM NOT SAY ANY THING TO ME ABOUT IT THIS IS SO BAD THIS PERSON LIED ON A RESIDENT AND SAID SHE HIT SOME ONE WHICH SHE DIDNT I PRAY LORD LET SOME THING TO HAPPEN THAT THEY GET RID OF HER AND HER BOYFRIEND IF HE IS ON IT TOO THEY BOTH WORK TOGETHER... PLEASE LORD HAVE FAVOR FOR ME THIS IS THE ONLY JOB WHERE I CAN WALK TO WORK I NEED A NEW CAR SO I CAN MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT JOB... IM SCARED I NEED ALL PRAYERS THIS GIRL IS SO EVIL AND THEY BELEAVE EVERY THING SHE SAYS... O JESUS HEAR MY PLEA AND PROTECT MY JOB IN JESUS NAME AMEN....

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, I pray for Your Mighty protection on sister Nancy's job. May You make sure everything works out fine and that the truth will be seen. I pray Your favor on Nancy. In Jesus Name. amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom