New Year, new life in God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year.
He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God,

The habit of being happy and joyful during the entire year is giving ourselves to Jesus and obeying His word.

As the wind comes around us and we feel it is here, Jesus will come along our path and tell us....

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

So, if we want to find true happiness and joy in God, practice the precense of Jesus in our life. Live like He lived, love like He loved and care for others just as He did.

Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year.
He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God,

The habit of being happy and joyful during the entire year is giving ourselves to Jesus and obeying His word.

As the wind comes around us and we feel it is here, Jesus will come along our path and tell us....

I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you.

So, if we want to find true happiness and joy in God, practice the precense of Jesus in our life. Live like He lived, love like He loved and care for others just as He did.
Thank the Lord for giving us a new year to praise His name.

O the glory of Gods holy presence in our life. He promised us blessings upon blessings to those who reads and obeys His word. So, arise and lift up your hands towards heaven and thank Him for all those wonderful blessings He promised to all of us.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
All the redeemed of the Lord should wait for Jesus arrival, sooner or later He will come in in majesty and great glory, like a thief in the night He will come in and we must be in prayer, fasting and praising His holy name. Thank you Jesus for sustaining us during this fast. Bless us this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He will send blessings upon blessings to our life this coming year. Just pray, praise and honor His holy name. Wake up every morning praising and adoring His holy name and He will come to you and bless your life. I see the Lord seated on the throne, exalt Him and praise Him wherever you are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory. Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple, Give You reverence. So...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom