Good morning I like to Thank God ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is my baby, I call her my gf still , my beautiful wife inside and out. Praying against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her, Bless finances so we can reunite not just by phone communication but touch physical presence as she recovers, she annoys me but she is the most loving human who...
Replies
10
Views
53
Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
175
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom