going to ### in morning to have ...

going to ### in morning to have my ### pain issues looked at pray they not admit and can just give her meds to fix pray there nothing serious with her that she has God Bless all your prayers for us all
Praying that your mom receives her pain meds....###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sister scolding as every Saturday morning. Since very early before I could even say:""Good morning." The way it's going on now, she will continue talking while I do not respond, because she wants me to respond in order for her to think she has manipulated me and control me. I usually do not...
Replies
9
Views
116
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
314
It is very difficult to talk to my mother in the mornings or evenings. There are just a few hours during the day when she is neither angry nor hurtful. Over the last 30 years or so, I have seen her become very hard on people in the mornings. Please pray in JESUS NAME that she stops hurting me...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom