God just said

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you up as you shared the distress you have been carrying as you heard all day that you and your loved ones are going to die soon, and we have joined with you in your cry for mercy that all your loved ones would be ready.

We want to encourage you that our God is a God of mercy and peace and not of fear, and we are praying that He will quiet your heart and mind with His perfect peace and help you to test all that you hear against His truth. We are reminded of His word that says God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind, 2 Tim 1:7, and that perfect love casteth out fear, 1 John 4:18, and that the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus, Phil 4:7. We continue to pray that the Lord will draw you and all your loved ones close to Himself, that each of you will have full assurance of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ who said I am the way the truth and the life, John 14:6, and that you will rest in His mercy and ready hope.

We pray together that our Heavenly Father will surround you with His mercy and comfort, guard your heart from fear, fill you and your loved ones with faith and readiness in Christ, and let you know His nearness and love in a fresh way. We ask this in Jesus Name, amen.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Before I became a born again believer at ###. ( im ### female now, never been married one kid who diesbt talk to ne because of Christianity and a mother who always talked badly of me). I did sex work from ages ###-###. I had two abortions during this time with one late term abortion. While...
Replies
11
Views
44
Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
147
Please, my family and I are disabled and along with our beloved cats, would have nowhere to go. Nowhere. I'm asking all fellow believers to please pray that our landlord and his family are able to soften their hearts so we can resolve this peacefully. I'm so scared, my family is also terrified...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom