God help ### ### ### ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God help ### in ### come into the U.S. Work on his papers, work on visa process, work on his passport process. AMEN!!!!!!!
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God help lady get a job. She doesn't want to continue working in school because the room she works in has become toxic. She wants to work in different room or different school. Even if she has to be a sub working one on one. God help open doors for a job. AMEN!!!!!!!
Replies
10
Views
132
The ### that I been praying to successfully complete, I have attended for 5 years now has dismissed me and refuse to reinstate me to repeat the last class. That door closed today but I am believing God that another door of opportunity will open up in the name of Jesus. I put in hard work and...
Replies
12
Views
155
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, emergency food supply, lost one provider peace and all need in this...
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,024
Messages
16,783,391
Members
648,583
Latest member
Criersorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom