God help lady get a job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up this dear lady before the Lord and asking Him to provide for her employment need and to bring her out of the toxic environment in the school room where she now works. We have prayed that God would open doors for her to find work in a different room or a different school, even if it is as a substitute working one on one, and that He would lead her to the place where she can work in peace and use her gifts for His glory. We trust that God sees her situation and that He will open the right door at the right time as He has promised in Rev 3:8 and Jeremiah 29:11.

If your request was answered and the Lord has opened a new door for her, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you. I appreciate you so much. It's hard staying positive in a cold job like I have. I gave a lot to my job and all they do is mistreat me. I just got treated poorly with false accusations from ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I am in tears now. To be told constantly how you are...
Replies
11
Views
188
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased tickets for her and our daughter to go overseas to visit family. So, I took my two sons, very young, and headed to Texas...
Replies
7
Views
162
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom