God bring ### back to me ...

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to bring my husband back to me. I know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and I trust that You will answer this prayer. I know that You have a plan for my life and that You will work all things together for my good. Please restore our relationship and bring us back together in unity and love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Amen 🙏 Thank You Jesus
 
Please pray for reconciliation in my marriage. For ### to be a good husband to me and to become who God created ### to be. To love me as God says. To have the strength to keep going as the standing spouse. Thank you
 
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to bring my husband back to me. I know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and I trust that You will answer this prayer. I know that You have a plan for my life and that You will work all things together for my good. Please restore our relationship and bring us back together in unity and love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Hi, I need prayer. My husband left me today's ago. I mid God to bring him back to me for Good. I ask God to restore my relationship and bring us together in Jesus Name.
 
God bring my husband back to me in Jesus name Amen
Lord, I come before you right now asking that you restore this marriage in Jesus name. You know the struggle and what it takes to mend this relationship. You are a miracle worker Lord and you said where two or more are gathered there you are in the midst. I stand in agreement with ###. Lord bring this husband home!!!
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for deliverance from an evil influence affecting a husband and his relationship with his family.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Continue in my life and remove and bring back all that belongs to me that was mine spiritually, mentally, and physically. God, take down and remove everything that was stolen and bring it back to me and close all doors and access.
Replies
9
Views
157
Dear Lord Jesus, You know my heart and my pain. You know how much I want ### to come back into my life. If it is Your will and if this relationship is right for both of us, please remove the anger, misunderstandings and distance between us. Touch ###’s heart and give him peace and clarity. If we...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom