God bring ### back to me ...

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to bring my husband back to me. I know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and I trust that You will answer this prayer. I know that You have a plan for my life and that You will work all things together for my good. Please restore our relationship and bring us back together in unity and love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to bring my ### back to me. I know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and I trust that You will answer this prayer. I know that You have a plan for my life and that You will work all things together for my good. Please restore our relationship and bring us back together in unity and love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Please say a prayer for my ### to come back to our marriage and to strengthen our relationship.
 
I pray that God will answer your prayer and grant to you our heart desire to have your husband back. Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I pray all the time to God to break a relationship my husband has with someone else; he's hurting me a lot and he doesn't see that.
 
I pray all the time to God to break a relationship my husband has with someone else; he's hurting me a lot and he doesn't see that.
Pls God help me to win my husband back from other woman.
 
Thank you Father for hearing your servant Prayer as I touch and agree!! You are a God of Restoration and we thank you being the Great God that you are!! Amen!!!
 
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to bring my husband back to me. I know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and I trust that You will answer this prayer. I know that You have a plan for my life and that You will work all things together for my good. Please restore our relationship and bring us back together in unity and love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Amen
 
God bring my husband back to me in Jesus name Amen
Praying for you and your husband. My husband and I are having problems and I don't know why he hates me so much after ### years. I pray that God turns our husbands' hearts back to us and heals their hearts and minds. ❤️❤️❤️ 🙏🙏🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Continue in my life and remove and bring back all that belongs to me that was mine spiritually, mentally, and physically. God, take down and remove everything that was stolen and bring it back to me and close all doors and access.
Replies
9
Views
158
Dear Lord Jesus, You know my heart and my pain. You know how much I want ### to come back into my life. If it is Your will and if this relationship is right for both of us, please remove the anger, misunderstandings and distance between us. Touch ###’s heart and give him peace and clarity. If we...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom