Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This past week I have been very worried, sad and scared. The other night I went outside and I was looking at the stars. I thought to myself I wish I had a sign from God. I didn't pray for it. I was thinking it. All of a sudden I see a shooting star. I have never seen one in my life. The next...
Replies
11
Views
401
I live a life where I desire things but I need to know if God wants me to do it. Please pray that God tells me and also lead and guides me.
Replies
5
Views
234
God, I need a sign. A sign to stay past ###. A sign to not give up on this dream that I have, to not lose my temper, to hopefully fix this. I need a sign to not run away from a job and apartment I love and continue to feel the need to be a recluse. I feel betrayed by what you've allowed and I...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom