Natasha 2

Beloved of All
My friend ### to be saved, to be a good fair person, to have a financial situation settled. He sais that his family is manipulating him to pay for different stuff without consulting him. Lord bring order into his family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a friend overseas who is a single parent needing financial assistance. This person is trying to be a ### and also wants to open their own business. I have tried to help them financially but some financial hardships set me back where I no longer could as much. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
148
Dear Lord Jesus, This friend of mine is thinking of getting a lawyer. Good person works hard. Needs it for his job. Please help him. Find a great affordable attorney. That will help him win. Save his job and bother those who caused the messes he is in. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
135
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom