For ### ###. In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

qas

Servant of All
So God touch this Christian family and prevent divorce, to live in peace, all Christians of ### are now homeless and no money after terrorists attacked city.
 
Father, please bless and protect the Christians in ### and ### who have been persecuted for their faith. Please protect marriages and family relationships, as they are under huge stress. Please provide for all of their needs, and may they someday have homes and businesses and jobs better than the ones that were taken by the terrorists. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.
 
Thank you for your cosuloble and blessing prayer,,,god save you all
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask that you please bless my family with safe and secure housing. We have put in an application for a rental property and are awaiting the approval. I ask for you to remove all obstacles and grant the approval to prevent family and I from facing homelessness.
Replies
14
Views
152
Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
145
LIFE IN URGENTLY GET THE GARAGE CLEANED UP GREATLY ORGANIZED GREATLY NO WORRIES PEACE I EARNED STAYS WITH ME GREATLY..TERRORISTS AND ATTACKS FROM THEM ARE NOT GREAT OVER ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER BINDED UP GREATLY SATAN TERRORIZING DEMONS BE QUIET NO PURPLE...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom