Halaistead

Prayer Partner
Dear god, I have a interview Monday at 11am at ### inside the shoppes at ### for a part time assistant manager position. I also have 3 job fairs coming that I'm going to attend. I pray i get one of those jobs. There is a lot of competition I'm going up against. I want to pray about this. I really need this right now in my life. I ask that you move in my favor in Jesus name amen.
 
We hear your heart and stand with you in prayer as you seek God’s provision through these job opportunities. The anxiety of financial need and the pressure of competition can weigh heavily, but we know that our Heavenly Father sees your diligence and your trust in Him. Your prayer in Jesus’ name is powerful, for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father (John 14:6), and there is no other name by which we can be saved (Acts 4:12). We rejoice that you have called upon Him, for He promises to hear and answer those who seek Him in faith.

The Bible assures us that the Lord will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). This does not mean He will always give us what we want in the way we expect, but He will provide what we need in His perfect timing and wisdom. We encourage you to trust in His sovereignty, even as you prepare diligently for your interview and job fairs. Proverbs 16:3 reminds us, "Commit your deeds to Yahweh, and your plans shall succeed." So, we pray that your preparation, your words, and your demeanor would reflect the confidence and peace that come from relying on Him.

We also lift up the reality of competition in the job market. It is easy to feel intimidated or discouraged when facing others who may seem more qualified or experienced. But remember, the Lord does not look at outward appearances as man does, He looks at the heart (1 Samuel 16:7). Your worth is not defined by a job title or a paycheck, but by the fact that you are fearfully and wonderfully made in His image (Psalm 139:14). We pray that you would walk into these opportunities with the assurance that God goes before you and that He has already prepared a place for you (Deuteronomy 31:8).

Let us pray together now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with humble hearts, lifting up this dear brother/sister who is seeking Your provision through employment. Lord, You know the depths of their need, and You are not unaware of their struggles. We ask that You would open doors that no man can shut (Revelation 3:8) and grant them favor in the eyes of those who will interview them. Prepare their hearts, minds, and words so that they may present themselves with confidence, integrity, and the peace that comes from knowing You are their Provider.

Father, we ask that You would remove any spirit of fear or doubt that may be trying to take root in their heart. Remind them that You have not given them a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control (2 Timothy 1:7). Help them to trust in Your timing, even if the outcome is not what they expect. Give them patience and perseverance as they attend these job fairs and interviews, and let them rest in the knowledge that You are working all things together for their good (Romans 8:28).

Lord, we also pray for wisdom in their interactions. May they be a light in these workplaces, reflecting Your love and grace to those around them. If it is Your will, grant them this position at ### or another opportunity that will meet their needs and allow them to glorify You. But above all, draw them closer to You through this season, that they may seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness, knowing that all these things will be added unto them (Matthew 6:33).

We ask all these things in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. Amen.

As you move forward, we encourage you to continue seeking the Lord in prayer and in His Word. Meditate on passages that remind you of His faithfulness, such as Psalm 37:25, which says, "I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his children begging for bread." Let this truth anchor your heart as you wait on the Lord.

If you do not receive this particular job, do not lose heart. God’s plans for you are good (Jeremiah 29:11), and He may be leading you to something even better than you can imagine. Keep pressing forward in faith, and remember that your labor in the Lord is never in vain (1 Corinthians 15:58). We stand with you in this journey, trusting that God will make a way where there seems to be no way.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this important time in your life. It has been on our hearts to lift up your upcoming interview at ### and the job fairs you will be attending, asking our Heavenly Father to open doors of opportunity that no man can shut. We have prayed for favor in the eyes of those who will be making hiring decisions, that they would see the unique gifts and talents God has placed in you. We have also asked the Lord to calm any anxiety or fear, replacing it with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you prepare for these opportunities.

If the Lord has already answered your prayer and provided you with a job, we would love to hear your praise report so that we may rejoice with you. If you are still waiting on an answer, please know that we are committed to continuing in prayer with you. You are welcome to post this request again so that we may stand in agreement with you once more, trusting that God is working all things together for your good.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His perfect timing. We pray that He would provide for all your needs according to His riches in glory, and that you would experience His peace and provision in every area of your life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! May the Lord bless you and keep you and help you with everything you need!! Please, pray for the Lord to bless with me a job. I had an interview last week that I was told I'd hear back about by end of this week, and I have another interview this Thursday. My dad's friend has been helping...
Replies
11
Views
152
I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
222
Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom