Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for finance problems. Bank loan due date many finance problems. Praise the lord
Replies
11
Views
194
Please pray for me about these two things: 1. For God to bring to me my destiny helper who will divinely give me a better n life-changing job. 2. For my brother and client ###, tht God should provide large sums to him so that he will surprisingly send me money and tell me to use it and continue...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for me for all my loans and debts to get cleared. I am getting so much threatening phone calls to repay the loans and debts from the agents. I am so much in distress. I do not know what to do. Sometimes I feel like I will commit suicide or I may get heart attack. Moreover one of my...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom