Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Over the past few weeks god has helped me overcome lust and see a new way of living life. However whenever I am afraid of something and it’s a thing I can’t solve immediately I become consumed with fear and heavily tempted to go and masturbation and lust. I also wish for gods guidance in my...
Replies
9
Views
33
I frequently have bouts of intense fear at night of irrational things. Today I was afraid of bumps growing on my face I think because of allergic reaction or house flies. This led to insomnia and I turned to lust and masturbation even when I’d stopped for over two weeks. Jesus I’m sorry for my...
Replies
10
Views
44
I'm back to where I was last year, I'm letting him use me again. I'm afraid of getting pregnant someone pls pray for me. My mom doesn't know and I'm scared because I'm not sure God is even real anymore. I just want someone to pray all his lust stops because I love him and I cant keep doing this...
Replies
12
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom