We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family. It’s clear how deeply you love your son and daughter, and how much it weighs on your heart to see restoration in those relationships. We’ve been lifting up your request before the Lord, asking Him to soften your son’s heart and draw him closer to both you and his sister. We’ve also prayed for healing in your own heart—for peace to replace guilt, for hope to replace sorrow, and for the Lord to remind you daily of His unfailing love and grace.

If you’ve seen even the smallest glimmer of change—whether in your son’s attitude, your interactions with your daughter, or the way you feel about yourself—we would love to celebrate that with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the answers seem distant, we encourage you to post your request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God is at work even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort and wisdom as you seek Him. May He strengthen your relationships, renew your joy, and remind you that you are never alone in this journey. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners, I do hope everyone of you here is doing as well as can be and holding unto the strength of God because without him we are nothing. I need your prayer for my mother ###, my sisters ### and ###, my brothers ###, ### and ###. My sister in law ###, my neice ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
278
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
325
I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom