Direction From God...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus name, “Lead and guide ###. Show her Your will for her life. Lead her in the direction that You would have her to go. And while she is on this journey called life engrave into her heart that her goal in every area of her life and wherever You lead her is to bring You glory and honor and nothing less. Bless and open up doors for ### Lord Jesus. Help her to relinquish if she is using her past, or any excuse as justification, or any destructive habits that she may have that would stop her from allowing You to lead her in the way You will have ### to go. Work on ###. Take her through any unfinished business to get this resolved. Deliver her. God lead and guide her in the way that she should go. Let her hear Your Word saying, “This is the way, walk ye in it. Amen, so be it, and it is so.”

### You are in my prayers.
 
I pray your receipt of direction will be comforted and answered, Amen.
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
200
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your love, grace, and daily provision. Grant me wisdom to lead my life, family, business, career, relationships, friendships, and finances according to Your will. Teach me good stewardship, integrity, peace, and contentment in all things. Guide my steps and...
Replies
7
Views
143
I am praying for peace of mind and guidance from God because I am currently in flight school and it has been a mental struggle of just turmoil especially feeling like there is no future. I have been overwhelmed with the fact that, I study everyday and work hard everyday and feeling like it is...
Replies
10
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom