Direction From God...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus name, “Lead and guide Ms. Linda. Show her Your will for her life. Lead her in the direction that You would have her to go. And while she is on this journey called life engrave into her heart that her goal in every area of her life and wherever You lead her is to bring You glory and honor and nothing less. Bless and open up doors for Ms. Linda Lord Jesus. Help her to relinquish if she is using her past, or any excuse as justification, or any destructive habits that she may have that would stop her from allowing You to lead her in the way You will have Ms. Linda to go. Work on Ms. Linda. Take her through any unfinished business to get this resolved. Deliver her. God lead and guide her in the way that she should go. Let her hear Your Word saying, “This is the way, walk ye in it. Amen, so be it, and it is so.â€

Ms. Linda You are in my prayers

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray your reciept of direction will be comforted and answered, Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

God has given me a new assignment. I am working with young children for a season. Pray that I work unto the Lord and complete this assignment in excellence and success for the Lord. Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name on this new assignment and every assignment that You hand to Ms...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, I pray for my daughter as she is about to take her AP Physics exam. I pray that all of the work and tutoring she has done over the last few weeks will pay off. I ask that You would go before her and make a way. Give her problems that she knows how to work. Help her to decipher the...
Replies
Views
Father God let your peace descent over her. In Jesus name and blood all her sins are forgiven. I knew she had done abortion in her past. Today she shared details of it. Not going to any details in writing. Father God you know them and I know enough. I still love her and see her as beautyfull...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that you protect my sister's Sandra's mental health and physical health. She suffers from depression and anxiety. Lord I know that you see all things. I pray that you help her with her struggles. Bring peace and calm into her life. Lord fill any void that she has. Help her to find...
Replies
Views
Dear God, please help me with knowing the direction of my life as I am in a confused place. Please favour me with my course and guide me to know what I should do next year. I also pray that you will heal mom (Bongi Moloi) from all her ailments, every pain in her body and that You strengthen her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom