Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter rajeshk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rajeshk

Guest
feels so heavy though trying hard to work and study

feels heavy to live to talk every step taken feels like Lord Help me i am tired and no interest in doing anything

Started fasting since Thursday couldn't and stopped the same on Friday until on Sunday

Started fasting (today Monday) 3 days like people in Nineveh with just water ( did i loose my reward for sharing Lord? )

Am trying and have no shepherd to guide i need help please pray for me

Don't know what to share living is hard for me please pray for me
 
almighty Father, we come in your presence today on behalf of your son, please hold him in the palm of your hands, I have taken anti-depressants for ### yrs so I know how you feel, but the God we serve is same yesterday, today and forever. In the name of Jesus, I command that spirit of heaviness, lethargy and death to leave you. You are healed by the blood of the lamb, now go and give your testimony. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with a refreshed mind. Please help ### to be full of peace and joy. Please have Your mercy upon ###. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Our Father walks with us through the hardest places of life, giving us his strength and peace.
 
Father, I pray Your love over this man in Jesus name. I pray for Your Hope in him, Your Love in him, Your peace over him. I cry for Your Mercy oh Lord upon him. Let him rest in You, and capture his heart for he is looking for You oh Lord. He is Your sheep so draw him with Your Loving Kindness and reveal Yourself to him in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m looking for some prayers. My children and I are homeless but live with an elderly man that we take care of in exchange for a roof over our heads. We recently got into a car accident and our car was totaled and the insurance paid off the loan. Leaving us with no car and no money to put...
Replies
13
Views
164
So, I've been praying, and went to the beach. I can't eat, sleep well, and feel so sick. I felt so much peace then worry about a girl. Any time I experience emotions. I can't name them or understand them. I feel suicidal thoughts that just remind me of childhood. I get therapy. I pray. I reach...
Replies
10
Views
185
Please pray for my healing from depression and other trauma I experienced as a child. Please pray the same for any of my loved ones who may also be struggling in similar ways including my ex boyfriend. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom