Depression

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you and your sister before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the weight of depression, the sorrow of saying goodbye to your beloved pet, and the exhaustion that kept you from gathering in worship—each word has been carried to the Father with tenderness and hope. We’ve asked Him to wrap you in His peace that surpasses understanding, to renew your strength when you feel spent, and to remind you that even in the weariness, you are not alone.

If in these days you’ve felt even a flicker of His comfort, a moment of rest, or a whisper of His nearness, we would be so encouraged to hear how He has been at work. Your praise report could be a light to others walking through similar shadows.

If, however, the heaviness still lingers and the road ahead feels long, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to stand with you, to pray without ceasing, and to trust that God hears every cry of your heart. You are not forgotten, and neither is your sister—may His presence be a gentle embrace around you both.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, sustain you with His strength, and draw you ever closer to His heart through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray in His Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
223
Please pray for me as I have been very depressed for a few weeks now (maybe longer). I'm really struggling. I'm so tired of crying so much. I think part of the depression is due to no longer having a job after I quit one that I was hired at at the beginning of the year due to concerning things...
Replies
7
Views
182
I’m looking for some prayers. My children and I are homeless but live with an elderly man that we take care of in exchange for a roof over our heads. We recently got into a car accident and our car was totaled and the insurance paid off the loan. Leaving us with no car and no money to put...
Replies
13
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom