Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
135
Please pray for my healing from depression and other trauma I experienced as a child. Please pray the same for any of my loved ones who may also be struggling in similar ways including my ex boyfriend. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
159
My old mother ### - early or middle Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, gastrointest chronic issues, heart and blood pressure issues. PRAY FOR SALVATION OF JESUS CHRIST FOR HER AND MY BROTHER. PRAY FOR HER: JOY OF THE LORD, STRENGTH, DESIRE TO LIVE AND ENJOY LIFE, PRAY FIR TOTAL MEMORY RECOVERY...
Replies
5
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom