Christof

Prayer Partner
Please pray, that I get out of depression.
That the Tinnitus on my left ear will be healed.
Please pray, that fear and worries have to go away.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE HAPPY.
I would love to be a good husband and father for my ### daughters.
Please pray that I can work again and be happy with my job.
 
1 Peter 5:6-7
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every depression and hopelessness to go away
Replies
10
Views
153
I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
134
Please prayers for ###, deep depression, suicidal ideas
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom