Depression and anxiety and anxious

Pray For Those Who Pray For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name today and for always bless everyone who has prayed or will pray for my prayer request with everything that they each stand in need of and everything that You want each of them to have. Bless them exceeding, abundantly, above all that they have ever prayed, dream, or wanted from You. Bless each of them to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give them each the desire and strength to give You first place in their lives. God bless them and enlarge their territory. Let Your hand be with them and keep them from all evil so that they will cause no pain. God protect and keep each of them safe. God please fully deliver and heal every one of them physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially for Your glory. God please honor this prayer also over my life. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
135
I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
153
Struggling from depression from so many years failure in education and career hoping and trusting God that he willdo something
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom