Dear Lord Jesus Christ Please help me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help the company that I work for to be able to stay in business. I am at the end of my life of employment and I don't want to have to go find another job and work for another company. I do a good job of earning money for my company and I beg if you to help me and my company keep...
Replies
15
Views
77
Dear God thank you for helping me get out of bed and take a shower and get back to work on time today. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please help me get some rest...
Replies
16
Views
75
Dear God I just want to say thank you for ###. She has been my angel and my good friend. I'm really sorry for being such an old man. My AC is my leaking water and I will need to spend a lot of money to fix it. My wife and I have AUD And AWS. Please help us and please Forgive us. Again I thank...
Replies
15
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom