Dear Heavenly Father please protect my ###

Dear Lord, Miracle Worker, I come to You in despair because my marriage right now is in a storm, with waves crashing around me at all sides. I am afraid that my marriage is going to be destroyed, and I need Your divine intervention to quiet the sea of my marriage. Lord, just as You told that wind to be still, please bring peace and understanding to my marriage. Cover us with understanding, love, and the spirit of reconciliation as we work toward repair the harm that has been done. Father, by faith, I pray that the wind will stop and there will be a great calm over our marriage, in Jesus’s name. Amen.
 
Please God, bring restoration to my marriage. The vows we gave each other, let us yearn for them, and each other, once more.

Let him realize that no one else is there for him as I am. May he leave all and everyone behind and understand that they are so toxic for our relationship, in every way.

Bring him back to a full love for your word and may what you have joined together be fully restored. May he cleave to me, this very moment, in God’s Mighty name I humbly pray. Amen. I declare and decree reconciliation in my marriage in Jesus mighty name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
120
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home don't let me get kicked out I draw a bloodline against my landlord holy spirit continue to soften her heart show me favor with my landlord shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way...
Replies
12
Views
470
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your protection from harm by ### who told me today I cannot sleep in my home tonight. Remove this man in the name of Jesus. I plead and pray I plead the blood of Jesus over ### wickedness and abusive behavior towards me...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom