Can you please pray that God restores ...

Thank you so much for praying for me! Can you please continue to pray for me?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God restores every part of me; my health, my IQ, my songwriting skills, my social skills, my communication skills, my memory, etc. Also pray against any condition that they will be restored under certain condition is null and void, in JESUS NAME
Replies
12
Views
230
Please pray that God restores my IQ level back to the way God intended it to be, and that it won't be any lower than that. Also pray that He breaks any and all declarations that I may have made that my IQ will drop if I do/don't do a certain thing.
Replies
10
Views
190
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom